Tuesday, October 5

Birds of a feather flock....


.... half way there!! Loving the colours!!

Using spoolsewing's simple and quick bird pattern... Can't wait to have it finished and up in my spare room!! I had planned to walk my neighbourhood with Miguel this week to look for the perfect branch on which to settle them all ... but mother nature has decided to send us rain - the first in months!!

So these lovelies will have to wait a few days before finding their perfect roosting spot!

this is where you will find this very easy pattern, that looks so amazing ..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cleo - thanks so much for adding your photos to the Lego birthday Flickr group. I clicked through to your blog only to find that you are in Durban! I was born in SA and raised in Durban ... then hopscotched around the globe and ended up in San Diego. From a quick look at your blog it looks like you and I are into a lot of the same things ... sewing and crafting for starters! Adding you to my blog feed reader, so I can follow along! Our Lego party is this Saturday - wish us luck!

Anonymous said...

Oh - and I am a big Etsy fan too ;-)

Nicole Follow the White Bunny said...

Hi Cleo, I thought I'd go and investigate who that lovely lady was who regularly leaves awesome comments on my Facebook fan page and I think I found her! Thank you for for all your positivity, you ROCK too! x Nicole